Dynamic Delivery has expertise in a range of areas including:
- Care Outside Hospital
- Clinical Governance
- Long Term Conditions
- Transformation, Strategy and Planning
- Development and maintenance of your clinical and wider governance systems. We are experienced in doing this with large, complex and high profile organisations and recognise the need to ensure that services are safe and effective;
- Complaints Management and undertaking Serious Incident reviews;
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management. We have undertaken a large number of high profile internal and external inquiries. Importantly we ensure that learning is fed back into organisations to minimise the likelihood of a recurrence;
- Provision of advice to National bodies on the development of Inspection systems;
- Preparation for inspections;
- Undertaking training and the sharing of our skills and experiences to ensure that investigations stand up to scrutiny and meet their objectives. This can be particularly helpful with people new to carrying out investigations;
- Helping you to agree a set of criteria to test your reports against to ensure they are of a quality that meets the requirements of commissioners;
- Provision of expert report writers who have significant experience gained from investigations and organisational reviews;
- Advising on liaison with families;
Care Outside Hospital
The Five Year Forward View again sets out the need to move services that have traditionally been provided in hospital into community settings.
We have assisted the set-up of A&E diversion schemes and virtual wards and developed a range of community based services to avoid the need for hospital admission and support people to return home.
Dynamic Delivery has closed long stay hospitals and replaced these with a full range of individualised services focused on prevention, inclusion and maximising independence.
We have assisted organisations in Berkshire, Cheltenham, Oxfordshire and across London to develop services that provides alternatives to hospital care.
Recent events have shown how important it is for organisations to have robust governance systems in place.
Dynamic Delivery have experience of providing effective support in the following areas:
We use a small number of high quality experts who will work with your clinicians and governance teams to strengthen your processes and provide you with assurance. Overall we use evidence-based approaches which get to the roots of the issues in positive ways.
We have assisted organisations in Berkshire, Bromley, East London, Gloucestershire, Hounslow and Tower Hamlets to develop their governance structures.
Long Term Conditions Management
Many areas continue to see a significant increase in unplanned admissions for people with long term conditions. This is one of the biggest challenges facing the health service as it is not clinically optimal for patients and creates significant budgetary pressure.
The Five Year Forward View identifies the need to reverse this and improve effectiveness and efficiency by developing pro-active services and support for people with long term conditions.
Dynamic Delivery supports services to develop coordinated approaches to manage long term conditions more proactively and improve the control people have over their conditions. Evidence shows that this approach reduces unplanned admissions to hospital, increases patient and carer satisfaction and has the potential to deliver large savings.
Working with local clinicians, commissioners and users and carers we identify what is working well and what developments are needed.
We then support the development of pro-active and evidence-based approaches that lead to more satisfied patients and carers, reduced urgent admissions and improved value for money.
Importantly we integrate our approach with other initiatives that you may have in place such as A&E diversion schemes, virtual wards and projects to reduce lengths of stay.
We have expertise around how Apps and broader technology can be used to support people with long term conditions to stay well.
We have assisted services in Hertfordshire, Gloucestershire and across London to manage long term conditions more effectively.
Transformation, Strategy and Planning
The current economic climate makes it more important than ever to ensure that services are both effective and efficient.
Dynamic Delivery assists organisations to proactively refocus and develop economy wide programme and project structures to ensure the rapid and effective delivery of large scale change.
We are extremely skilled at business planning and strategic development and have assisted organisations in Cheltenham, Hertfordshire, Portsmouth, Thames Valley and across London in these areas.